Consulting - Senior Civil Engineer
Rui focuses on the analysis and conception of structural solutions for national and international projects and coordination of engineering teams.
He is a Senior Structural Design Engineer with more than a decade of experience on structural design of new buildings and also assessment of existing structures, seismic design, analysis and strengthening, on a range of commercial, residential, healthcare, schools and institutional buildings.
Throughout his career he has worked as computer technician, private math tuitioner, musician and civil engineer collaborating on company and personal management tasks, construction and tender preparations.
- Work experience on structural design of concrete, steel, wood and masonry buildings, for new constructions or rehabilitation of existing structures;
- Experience in managing and coordinating multidisciplinary project teams;
- Experience in development of residential, commercial, services and industrial projects;
- Throughout his career he has had the opportunity to work for some institutional clients such as the Bank of Portugal Pension Fund, Santa Casa da Misericordia of Lisbon and Idanha a Nova, Lisbon City Hall, Cascais City Hall, Parque Escolar, Angolan State, African Investment Bank (BAI), Public Water Company of Luanda (EPAL), East Timor State, private investors and national and international market investment funds;
- Advanced knowledge in computing, assembling hardware, small network management and various software.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, in 2008 at Universidade Nova de Lisboa – Science and Technology Faculty;
- Speaks fluently Portuguese (Native language) and English.
Contact: +351 919 202 158 | email@example.com
Invest in Portugal, Invest with Folque’s